Bull-it Ladies Roadster Denim Armoured Motorcycle Jacket
A fully armoured jacket, pefect for on and off the bike as appears to be a casual jacket though meets all CE safety standards. Quite unusual to find a jacket like this so we had to offer it to you! Most importantly, benefitting from 6 seconds of impact resistance in the event of a topple.
Our advice: consider adding a CE-approved Back Protector to this jacket - click here.
• 12.5 oz denim, 100% cotton outer.
• Multiple outer and inner pockets, outer pockets with zip closures.
• Bull-it Bronze and Silver embroidered sleeve logo.
• Detachable grey cotton hoodie.
• Connectable belt hoops inside to connect to your jeans belt.
• Main seams use triple stitched construction.
• Genuine YKK zippers.
• UV laminate protector inside.
• Micro climate inside – 1mm of airflow using Covec structure and cool mesh liner, keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool in the summer.
• Covec thermal barrier inside – prevents heat transfer from road friction.
• 60% internal cover of Covec impact abrasion prevention layer feature areas include CE impact zones 1&2.
• CE 1621 approved protectors in the shoulders and elbows.
• Water repellent finish
Please note the sizing is converted from US to UK and may not be exact. Please contact us if you'd like us to double check you're ordering the right size for you.
What is Covec?
Covec™ SR4 and SR6 is developed by a UK company and offers certain advantages over more traditional materials like Aramids (Kevlar) and UHMWPE’s and a lot of advantages over Polyamide yarns (like Nylon) and Polyesters yarns. In a nutshell:
1. High abrasion resistance - tests show a single layer of leather tested to CE Level 1 passes at 4.74 seconds compared to 5.21 seconds (SR4) and 6.26 seconds (SR6). These are valuable seconds you’ll need if you take a tumble.
2. High cut resistance ( 3 x that of Aramids such as Kevlar)
3. Low thermal conductivity - won’t burn you like Polyethylene’s like Dyneema may.
4. Does not degrade with washing and wearing as with most Aramids
5. High burst strength with triple stitching tested to 955 kPa.
6. Micro Climate Inside - keeping your body at a controlled temperature
7. Breathable - the knitted structure allows for good air circulation
8. Lightweight - 5 x stronger than steel for the same weight!
See here for further details: http://www.bull-it.com/technical-testing/covec/
A British company, the chaps at Bull-it ride, they raced, they love bikes. They work with BSB teams, Speedway riders as well as the UK Fire department, specialising in protective, hard-wearing, technical clothing made from specially-designed protective fabrics such as Covec.
Great jacket. In stock when no-one else had one.
Posted by Lesley on 15th Jun 2017
Firstly, after my local bike shops couldn't get this jacket in my size, lady biker not only had it in stock but were £30 cheaper too! I had set my heart on this jacket and after 2 months of trying I contacted Bull-IT directly. They couldn't answer my size conversion question but referred me to lady biker. These people are so knowledgeable and efficient I can't recommend them enough.
The jacket is beautiful. Really soft material, especially as it's protection level is so high. The fact that it's a female specific jacket helps too, no ultra long arms like the unisex designs!
The grey hoodie is removable (4 x press studs) which is brilliant. I've found that after wearing it for a couple of weeks that the hoodie needs a wash, it's a great idea that I can just remove it from the jacket and bung it in the machine!
The body and arm vents work really well too, letting enough cool air flow through the jacket in warm weather.
Really can't fault this jacket. Thank you for stocking it.
Casual and comfy but proper protection
Posted by Susan Donaldson on 4th Jun 2017
Ideal for when you want to be properly protected but not look like you're wearing a bike jacket. Sometimes leathers look a bit much - on a scooter! :-)
brilliant ladies biker clothing company
Posted by Rebecca McKenzie on 15th May 2017
I ordered the GoGo Kevlar Trousers and The Bull-It Jacket.
Daisy was awesome and helped me get my sizing right.
Jacket is comfy, fits well and looks good.
Thanks for all your help Daisy!
Brilliant service with great products!
Great looking jacket
Posted by Unknown on 10th Oct 2016
Fits really well and looms great on. Fantastic quality and excellent customer service.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed