- Premium British Millerain® waxed cotton
- HUMAX waterproof, windproof and breathable fixed membrane
- Pleated pockets for expansion
- Rear box pleat for manoeuvrability and comfort
- Luxurious tartan lining
- Removable tartan thermal liner
- Adjustable belt and popper-secured cuffs and collar
- Double and triple stitch detailing in key areas
- Storm flap
- CE-EN1621-1:2012 Level 1 elbow and shoulder protectors included
The Bradwell's key material is produced by British Millerain®, a company which harks back to a day when goods were transported by wind-powered ships. Their sails were made from cotton which was waxed to protect against the ravages of the sea; the material consequently found its way into the clothing which sailors wore to protect themselves from the same inclemencies.
The phenomenal success of Oxford Products owes so much to their passion and belief in motorcycle racing. From a small venture that began in 1973, they have focused tirelessly on the quality of their service and products, launching it’s own branded rider wear in 2013 to great industry acclaim.