- Payment, Delivery & Returns
Payment, Delivery & Returns
All orders are to be prepaid by ApplePay or PayPal or by Visa or Mastercard Credit Card or a Debit Card displaying the Maestro logo. We use Realex (Global Payments) processing and are PCI Registered which offers you a secure, assured, international-approved payment system worldwide with which we as a company must be annually compliant.
You will receive an automated ‘Order Acknowledgement’ and we will advise you of any items that are out of stock or have a delivery delay. If this is the case we will either offer an alternative or inform you of anticipated delivery dates of the original item.
We may contact you with sizing advice on certain products as we know some garments are cut on the small/large side and we would much rather send you the right size in the first instance. You’re welcome to send us your measurements before you place an order if you would like us to check for you.
UK (Zone 1) England, Wales, Central and Southern Scotland. - Free of charge deliveries.
UK (Zone 2) Scottish Highlands and Islands. - Free of charge deliveries.
UK (Zone 3) Northern Ireland, I.O.M, Scilly Islands, Channel Islands - Free of charge deliveries.
UK deliveries are free unless you choose an alternative method of delivery to our standard Royal Mail Second service - additional options available at checkout.
Europe – (EU countries): Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Gibraltar, Denmark, Italy, Spain, Portugal. - £19.99 GBP per order.
Europe – (other EU and EFTA countries): Austria, Finland, Greece, Sweden, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia. Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland. - £29.99 GBP per order.
USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand- £34.99 GBP per item.
Other countries by arrangement, please contact us.
Please note that international delivery charges are a guideline only and may be subject to additional shipment fees depending on the size of the parcel and the speed at which you need it delivered.
We will endeavour to deliver any stock item within 5 working days and no later than 30 days from date of order. If your garment is not in stock we will order in specifically so this may incur a delay which we will inform you of. All items become the property of the purchaser once delivery has been made and all liability transfers to the purchaser.
3. Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
Our overall aim is to get you fitted as well as we can which can sometimes mean a few attempts but we'd much rather you were happy with how you feel than settle for anything less. Here's our easy, no quibble returns policy for your peace of mind:
What to do if you need to return something:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your Unique Returns Reference number so we know what's being returned.
2. Re-package your goods, including the completed form that you will receive with your order.
3. Send back within 28 days of receipt of your parcel, to the following address:
11 Drybridge Hill
We advise that to keep your cost down on returning items, perhaps use Royal Mail Second Class Signed for for packages under 2kg. For larger packages consider using an online carrier - most will collect straight from your door and have very reasonable prices especially if your parcel is over 2kg, it just takes a few extra days to get to us.
What happens next?
We will email you when we have received your return and action whatever option you've chosen within 48 hours:
a) Refund you by your original payment method
b) Send out an alternative as soon as we can
c) Issue you with a Gift Certificate
What's the smallprint?
• Please let us know the reason for returning the goods, this helps us to monitor if there are any ongoing issues with products that we need to be aware of.
• All goods returned must be in the same condition as new with labels attached and in their original packaging and returned within 30 days of taking delivery of the goods.
• All goods must be returned via either ‘Recorded Delivery’ or a ‘Signed for’ carrier
• Sale or Reduced items sold are non refundable however if returned within 14 days of purchase Ladybiker will be happy to offer an exchange to the same value.
• When returning items, the goods remain your liability until they are in our possession. The cost of returning goods to LadyBiker is borne by you (the customer).