LadyBiker Maple Ladies Textile Motorcycle Jacket Sizes 20-34
A versatile jacket as an astonishingly good price for the features provided. We've made sure the cut is specifically designed for womens curves, paying attention to not having a ridiculous arm length compared to the body - sound familiar?!
- 600 Denier Ripstop Polyester - stops small tears from expanding
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable drop lining
- Removable thermal quilted lining
- Removable CE-approved armour to shoulders & elbows
- Foam back protector
- 3" lower drop at the back to keep you covered up and warm
- Popper-retained collar for comfort in all weathers
- Adjustable Velcro® retained strap to cuff, waist and upper & lower arms to reduce billowing and allowing the garment to fit precisely to your body shape. Ability to add a further 3-4 inches at the hip if required.
- Stretch panels to sides for added comfort
- Two rear water vents
- Two external zipped vents to chest & rear with zipper closure
- Two external waist pockets with 'fold over' feature to securely put your items in as well as stopping the rain getting in
- Three internal pockets
- Single Napoleon pocket at rear
- Reflective detailing for visibility
Fantastic jacket for the larger lady
Posted by CAROLE HEARN on 11th Jun 2017
As soon as I put this jacket on I felt like a woman biker, not a woman in an uncomfortable jacket. It fitted really well, the stretch panels and straps at the waist giving it a womanly shape. Two zips at the side gives it a bit more room on the bottom if needed. Straps around the arms pull the sleeves in to slimline them. My only criticism of the jacket being that the Velcro doesn't go far enough round.
The neck is comfortable, as are the cuffs, the pockets and air vents all great. A removable liner makes it ideal for all seasons.
I really am so pleased with the jacket and relieved I have now found one that a fuller figure woman will be happy in. Highly recommended.
Posted by Unknown on 15th May 2017
Mostly happy with this jacket. Fits very nicely and with good pockets. The only negative is the thermal lining seems to have slightly too long sleeves.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed