Alpinestars Stella WR-V
A specially developed womens touring glove the Stella WR-V provide year-round comfort thanks to a GORE-TEX membrane and a Primaloft insulation lining which keeps out the rain and the cold. The Stella WR-V includes a wide Velcro closure designed to close over the riders sleeve for improved levels of weather performance and comfort. A serious glove for the serious rider!
- Durable 450 denier poly-textile upper with leather palm for optimized levels of abrasion resistance and comfort.
- GORE-TEX membrane lining is breathable and waterproof, keeping the hands dry and comfortable in all conditions.
- Incorporated Primaloft thermal insulation, 60g on the top hand for protection against the elements.
- TPR thumb and palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement and durability.
- EVA padding reinforcements on knuckle, outer hand and palm provides strategic abrasion resistance and improved fit.
- Alpinestars race-derived and patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll and separation during impact.
- Touch-screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems.
- Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort and prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys.
- Wide Velcro cuff closure for easy entry and extend coverage. Cuff is designed to close over sleeve jacket to hermetically seal out the elements. Closure includes second wrist fastener to securely and safely keep glove in position.
- Reflective detailing improves riders visibility in poor light.
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon. Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it's namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker.
At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe. Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.
Alpinestars have outfitted countless world champions of the motorcycle world both past and present and produce one of the highest levels of performance and protective footwear and apparel. To this day, Alpinestars legacy of motorcycle racing and it’s roots in Italian artistry are stitched into every garment.