Direct Laminate Olive Enduro Boots - Realistic UK 4
Heavy-duty but not heavy boots, tough enough to withstand some serious terrain. The previous version was lorded for their comfort and Forma have managed to better them by adding a Direct Laminate to the materials which doesn't let one droplet of water through.
- Full-grain oil treated leather upper
- Specific adventure/enduro/atv-quad double density compound rubber sole
- Injection moulded plastic protections
- Plastic gear pad protection
- Adjustable velcro closure
- Replaceable-adjustable aluminium buckles
- HDry® waterproof and breathable membrane, 3D laminated directly to the upper
- Shin and ankle TPU moulded plastic protections
- Soft polymer padding with memory foam
- PP Mid Dual Flex with anti-shock felt midsole
- Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System) and personalized microfiber covering
The Forma brand was born in 1999. The brand was created by Binotto & Simonetta, who up until that time was already 25-years part owners & managers of the largest producer of OEM off-road motorcycle boots in the world
They decided to start a new 100% independently owned company in order to launch his new Forma brand on the market. Their 25-years of know-how and experience in building motorcycle boots were completely dedicated to developing a new and innovative range. Since that time Forma has continued to grow, producing boots for BMW and Triumph - currently the brand is sold in more than 60 countries worldwide with a solid and consolidated distribution network. The Forma brand is now recognized as one of the most innovative brands in the motorcycle boot business.