Forma Air 3 Summer EU 42/UK 8
Perfect for the summer season or warmer climates due to being highly breathable, lightweight and yet without compromising safety. Please allow 7 days to take delivery of these boots.
- Microfibre and Cordura upper for hotter conditions
- Outdry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Soft polymer padding with memory foam
- Anti-shock felt midsole
- Double density rubber sole
- Plastic gear pad protection
- Padded collar on front cuff for added comfort
- Elasticated side and rear panels for better fit
- Velcro and zip closure
- Rear reflective insert
- Shin & ankle moulded TPU plastic protection
- Anti-bacterial, replaceable footbed
The Forma brand was born in 1999. The brand was created by Binotto & Simonetta, who up until that time was already 25-years part owners & managers of the largest producer of OEM off-road motorcycle boots in the world. They decided to start a new 100% independently owned company in order to launch his new Forma brand on the market. Their 25-years of know-how and experience in building motorcycle boots were completely dedicated to developing a new and innovative range. Since that time Forma has continued to grow and currently the brand is sold in more than 60 countries worldwide with a solid and consolidated distribution network. The Forma brand is now recognized as one of the most innovative brands in the motorcycle boot business.