Modeka Tacoma Trousers - Black
These Top Price & Safety Award by Enduro Magazine, these are probably the only adventure trousers you'll be needing for some time.
Note on Leg Length: Long Leg in Size 10 & 12 only, Short Leg in Sizes 12-20 only. Please allow 7 working days to take delivery of this item.
- 750 D Tactel® tear resistant outer fabric for a peerless comfort (100% Polyamide)
- 1000 D Cordura® reinforcements on crash zones (100% Polyamide)
- DuPont™ KEVLAR® fabric on calf as heat protection
- AirDraft Technology: mesh panels hidden below cargo pockets for good ventilation
- AirVent ventilation zips
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflectors
- Detachable Humax® membrane: 100 % waterproof, 100 % windproof, breathable
- Detachable thermo lining
- Height-adjustable SAS-TEC knee protectors certified according to EN 1621-1:2012 (protection level 2)
- SAS-TEC hip protectors certified according to EN 1621-1:2012
- 2 waterproof cargo pockets
- Connection zip
- Saftey seams
- Matching Tacoma Adventure jacket available
Modeka are a German company that have been manufacturing motorcycle garments since the 1950’s. Their ethos is: Safety, Function and Price. In that order. And we at LadyBiker agree. As a family-run business, and being riders themselves, Modeka are involved in every aspect from the initial design to sourcing new materials to the final testing stages of the garments. Like ourselves, they wouldn’t make anything they wouldn’t feel confident to ride in.