Alpinestars Stella Missile
Designed and constructed for a specific women's performance fit, the Stella Missile Leather Pant incorporate a highly durable full grain leather with a reinforced seat area and strengthened stitching. Optimized for attachment to a range of Alpinestars sport and Stella performance riding jackets this pant features class-leading protection.
Highly durable, full grain leather multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
- Optimized fit and sizing specifically developed for the female form.
- Removable CE-approved GPR knee and shin protectors for class-leading safety.
- Replaceable foam hip pad inserts for comfort and additional impact performance (CE certified hip protector available as accessoryupgrade).
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility.
- Front snap button and hook waist closure for security, plus durable front zipper.
- Extensive stretch poly-fabric panels on the inside leg and crotch improve flex fit while reducing garment weight.
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket to ensure maximum material coverage of thebody at all times.
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement. Lining isremovable and washable.
- Internally reinforced seat and knee area aids abrasion protection and helps prevent garment deformation as a result of high frictionwhile sliding in an accident.
- Zippered calf expansion gusset for various lower leg sizes.
- Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aid performance fit.
- Waist circumference Velcro? and D-ring closure for secure and personalized closure.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
- Reflective detailing on front and back for improved rider visibility.
- Replaceable Sport knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon. Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it's namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker.
At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe. Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.
Alpinestars have outfitted countless world champions of the motorcycle world both past and present and produce one of the highest levels of performance and protective footwear and apparel. To this day, Alpinestars legacy of motorcycle racing and it’s roots in Italian artistry are stitched into every garment.