We've been there - you walk into a shop, the (usually) male sales assistant is filled with dread as he knows you're going to ask him about womens bike clothing.
Sometimes very little effort is made towards caring for the needs of the female biking community and their essential kit. Hey, we don't always get it right but we like to think we try hard to get it right for you, even if it takes a couple of tries!
Here's a few tips for Sizing:
1. Measure your Waist to be your narrowest part and your natural waistline, where a belt would sit. And don't suck your belly in!
2. Measure your Hips at the widest part. Helps to do this in front of a mirror so you can make sure the tape measure is level all the way round.
3. Measure your chest around your fullest part, under the armpits and around your shoulder blades.
4. Inner leg is measured from groin to ankle.
5. For best results, measure yourself in your Birthday Suit
6. Use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one
7. Don't worry about the numbers, that's all they are - the most important thing is go get gear that fits with all the armour in the right places
If you're not sure on your sizing or you're not sure what you might need, contact us at email@example.com and we will happily help you.