All orders are to be prepaid by ApplePay, PayPal or by Visa or Mastercard Credit Card or a Debit Card displaying the Maestro logo. LadyBiker uses Stripe processing through Shopify Payments which offers you a secure, assured, international-approved payment system worldwide with which we as a company must be annually compliant.
You will receive an automated ‘Order Acknowledgement’ and we will advise you of any items that are out of stock or have a delivery delay. If this is the case we will either offer an alternative or inform you of anticipated delivery dates of the original item.
We may contact you with sizing advice on certain products as we know some garments are cut on the small/large side and we would much rather send you the right size in the first instance. You’re welcome to send us your measurements before you place an order if you would like us to check for you.
UK (Zone 1) England, Wales, Central and Southern Scotland - Free of charge deliveries.
UK (Zone 2) Scottish Highlands and Islands - Free of charge deliveries.
UK (Zone 3) Northern Ireland, I.O.M, Scilly Islands, Channel Islands - Free of charge deliveries.
UK deliveries are free unless you choose an alternative method of delivery to our standard Royal Mail Second service - additional options available at checkout.
Europe – (EU countries): Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Gibraltar, Denmark, Italy, Spain, Portugal. - £19.99 GBP per order.
Europe – (other EU and EFTA countries): Austria, Finland, Greece, Sweden, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia. Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland. - £29.99 GBP per order.
USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand- £34.99 GBP per item.
Japan - £39.99 per order
Other countries by arrangement, please contact us.
Please note that international delivery charges are a guideline only and may be subject to additional shipment fees depending on the size of the parcel and the speed at which you need it delivered. In the case of shipment costs being less or more than anticipated we will inform you and action accordingly.
We will endeavour to deliver any stock item within 5 working days and no later than 30 days from date of order. If your garment is not in stock we will order in specifically so this may incur a delay which we will inform you of. All items become the property of the purchaser once delivery has been made and all liability transfers to the purchaser.
3. Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
Our overall aim is to get you fitted as well as we can which can sometimes mean a few attempts but we'd much rather you were happy with how you feel than settle for anything less. Here's our easy, no quibble returns policy for your peace of mind:
What to do if you need to return something:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your Unique Returns Reference number so we know what's being returned.
2. Re-package your goods, including the completed form that you will receive with your order.
3. Send back within 28 days of receipt of your parcel, to the following address:
Unit 7, Rendlesham Mews
We advise that to keep your cost down on returning items, perhaps use Royal Mail Second Class Signed for for packages under 2kg. For larger packages consider using an online carrier - most will collect straight from your door and have very reasonable prices especially if your parcel is over 2kg, it just takes a few extra days to get to us.
What happens next?
We will action whatever option you've chosen within 48 hours and:
a) Refund you by your original payment method b) Send out an alternative as soon as we can c) Issue you with a Gift CertificateWhat's the smallprint?
- Please let us know the reason for returning the goods, this helps us to monitor if there are any ongoing issues with products that we need to be aware of.
- All goods returned must be in the same condition as new with labels attached and in their original packaging and returned within 28 days of taking delivery of the goods. Goods may be returned after this period at the discretion of LadyBiker but be subject to a minimal administration fee.
- We advise all goods to be returned via either ‘Recorded Delivery’ or a ‘Signed for’ carrier as LadyBiker is not liable for items 'disappearing'!
- When returning items, the goods remain your liability until they are in our possession. The cost of returning goods to LadyBiker is borne by you (the customer) and original postage costs cannot be reimbursed - however in the case of a product exchange, no additional postage costs are charged by LadyBiker, either UK or worldwide.
- An extended returns period above the statutory 28 days (as per the Consumer Rights Act) may be conditionally applied at the discretion of LadyBiker under certain circumstances - please contact us.
- Returns will be refunded within 14 days of receipt.