LADYBIKER SERVICE DURING COVID 19 PANDEMIC
Whilst the world gets to grips with the Coronovirus spread, we have a few things to mention to you which may be of use:
1. We will upgrade the majority of orders to courier DPD for FREE to ensure you receive your orders quickly and direct to your door.
2. FREE Courier Returns Service* for the foreseeable future.
3. Please let us know at the time of ordering if you are in Self-Isolation so we can ensure the safety of both yourself and the courier.
4. One-to-one appointments are not available in the physical shop but we are available to offer FREE, expert advice from a distance, just fill this in and we aim to get back to you within 24 hours.
5. Currently our supply chain remains uninterrupted but your order may take a few extra days to arrive with you. If this changes we will inform you as soon as we can.
All orders are to be prepaid by ApplePay, PayPal or by Visa, AmEx or Mastercard Credit Card or a Debit Card displaying the Maestro logo. LadyBiker uses Stripe processing through Shopify Payments which offers you a secure, assured, international-approved payment system worldwide with which we as a company must be annually compliant.
You will receive an automated ‘Order Acknowledgement’ and we will advise you of any items that are out of stock or have a delivery delay. If this is the case we will either offer an alternative or inform you of anticipated delivery dates of the original item.
We may contact you with sizing advice on certain products as we know some garments are cut on the small/large side and we would much rather send you the right size in the first instance. You’re welcome to send us your measurements before you place an order if you would like us to check for you.
UK (Zone 1) England, Wales, Central and Southern Scotland - Free of charge deliveries.
UK (Zone 2) Scottish Highlands and Islands - Free of charge deliveries.
UK (Zone 3) Northern Ireland, I.O.M, Scilly Islands, Free of charge deliveries.
UK (Channel Islands) - £9.99 per order.
*Additional delivery options available at checkout. Please note that Express services are only available if the item is in stock to send. LadyBiker will refund monies if we can't fulfil your shipping choice.
Republic of Ireland - £9.99 per order.
Europe – (EU countries): Belgium, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Gibraltar, Denmark, Italy, Spain, Portugal. - £19.99 GBP per order.
Europe – (other EU and EFTA countries): Austria, Finland, Greece, Sweden, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia. Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland. - £29.99 GBP per order.
USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand- £39.99 GBP per order.
Japan - £39.99 GBP per order
Other countries by arrangement, please contact us.
Please note that international delivery charges are a guideline only and may be subject to additional shipment fees depending on the size of the parcel and the speed at which you need it delivered. In the case of shipment costs being less or more than anticipated we will inform you and action accordingly.
We will endeavour to deliver any stock item within 5 working days and no later than 30 days from date of order. If your garment is not in stock we will order in specifically so this may incur a delay which we will inform you of. All items become the property of the purchaser once delivery has been made and all liability transfers to the purchaser.
- Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
Email us with your measurements and sizing and we'll make sure you get the best fit - we're so confident we'll get it right we'll even send you a Free Returns Label (UK Mainland only, one free return) in with your order.
* UPDATE 20th March 2020
Whilst the world gets to grips with the Coronovirus spread, we are offering a free courier returns service.
Conditions for this:
1. Must be sending from UK Mainland only (this excludes Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands and IOM)
2. Initial order must be over £25
3. Only one free return permitted per order (regardless of items returned)
4. Applicable for Refunds, Exchanges and Product Faults* (*up to 30 days from taking delivery).
5. Where the customer returns the parcel by their own means and it is not for an exchange, a Credit Note to the returns value will be issued if a valid receipt is issued to LadyBiker.
If you would rather not contact us beforehand, here's what to do:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your Unique Returns Reference number so we know what's being returned and please include your order number.
- Re-package your goods, including the completed form that you will receive with your order.
- Send back within 365 days of receipt of your parcel, to the following address:
Unit 7, Rendlesham Mews
What happens next?
We will action whatever option you've chosen and:
- Refund you by your original payment method
- Send out an alternative as soon as we can
- Issue you with a Gift Certificate
What's the Smallprint?
- For your confidence, we offer an extended returns period of 365 days – this is well above the statutory 28 days (as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
- Please let us know the reason for returning the goods, this helps us to monitor if there are any ongoing issues with products that we need to be aware of.
- All goods returned must be in the same condition as new with labels attached, armour in position and in their original packaging and returned within 365 days of taking delivery of the goods.
- We advise all goods to be returned via either ‘Recorded Delivery’ or a ‘Signed for’ carrier as LadyBiker is not liable for items 'disappearing'!
- When returning items, the goods remain your liability until they are in our possession. Unless you qualify fro Free Returns, the cost of returning goods to LadyBiker is borne by you (the customer) and original postage costs cannot be reimbursed - however in the case of a product exchange, no additional postage costs are charged by LadyBiker, either UK or worldwide.
- Returns will be processed within 14 days of receipt. Please note that monies may appear in your bank after this time due to the overall banking process (this differs between banks).
- Product Faults
Please contact us initially at email@example.com and return the item within 30 days of receipt. The item will then be repaired, refunded or replaced, fault permitting. Please note that faulty items are only accepted within 30 days of your receipt of the item, as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. This legislation switches the burden of proof to you the consumer after six months of receipt of a garment but at the discretion of LadyBiker we will accept a faulty item up to 365 after receipt and offer you a 50% refund of the current retail value of the equivalent item by way of a goodwill gesture.