Note: Supply chain IS affected by issues with manufacturing, personnel and distribution. Your item MAY be out of stock with our supplier or have a delay in delivery - please check with us prior to ordering if your order is urgent.
PAYMENT, DELIVERIES & RETURNS
All orders are to be prepaid by ApplePay, PayPal or by Visa, AmEx or Mastercard Credit Card or a Debit Card displaying the Maestro logo. LadyBiker uses Stripe processing through Shopify Payments which offers you a secure, assured, international-approved payment system worldwide with which we as a company must be annually compliant.
You will receive an automated ‘Order Acknowledgement’ and we will advise you of any items that are out of stock or have a delivery delay. If this is the case we will either offer an alternative or inform you of anticipated delivery dates of the original item.
We may contact you with sizing advice on certain products as we know some garments are cut on the small/large side and we would much rather send you the right size in the first instance. You’re welcome to send us your measurements before you place an order if you would like us to check for you.
UK (Zone 1) England, Wales, Central and Southern Scotland - Free of charge deliveries.
UK (Zone 2) Scottish Highlands and Islands - Free of charge deliveries.
UK (Zone 3) Northern Ireland, I.O.M, Scilly Islands, Free of charge deliveries.
UK (Channel Islands) - £12.99 per order.
*Additional delivery options available at checkout. Please note that Express services are only available if the item is in stock to send. LadyBiker will refund monies if we can't fulfil your shipping choice.
Republic of Ireland - £12.99 per order.
Europe – (EU countries): Belgium, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Gibraltar, Denmark, Italy, Spain, Portugal. - £24.99 GBP per order.
Europe – (other EU and EFTA countries): Austria, Finland, Greece, Sweden, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland. - £44.99 GBP per order.
Canada - £59.99 GBP per order.
New Zealand & Australia - £74.99 GBP per order.
Iceland - £69.99 GBP per order.
Other countries by arrangement, please contact us.
Please note that international delivery charges are a guideline only and may be subject to additional shipment fees depending on the size of the parcel and the speed at which you need it delivered. In the case of shipment costs being less or more than anticipated we will inform you and action accordingly. Please be aware International Import taxes may be levied by your country and are outside of the responsibility of LadyBiker Limited UK.
We will endeavour to deliver any stock item within 5 working days and no later than 30 days from date of order. If your garment is not in stock we will order in specifically so this may incur a delay which we will inform you of. All items become the property of the purchaser once delivery has been made and all liability transfers to the purchaser.
In the case of an item being undelivered by the carrier we are unable to reimburse initial postage costs incurred.
- Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
Email us with your measurements and sizing and we'll make sure you get the best fit - we're so confident we'll get it right we'll even send you a Free Returns Label (UK Mainland only, one free return) in with your order.
Please note LadyBiker are not liable for customs charges on international items being returned. Please make sure your customs documentation clearly states your parcel is a return. Any costs incurred will be deducted from the refund amount.
If you would rather not contact us beforehand, here's what to do:
- Email email@example.com to receive your Unique Returns Reference number so we know what's being returned and please include your order number.
- Re-package your goods, including the completed form that you will receive with your order.
- Send back within 30 days of receipt of your parcel, to the following address:
Unit 7, Rendlesham Mews
What happens next?
We will action whatever option you've chosen and:
- Refund you by your original payment method
- Send out an alternative as soon as we can
- Issue you with a Gift Certificate
What's the Smallprint?
- Please let us know the reason for returning the goods, this helps us to monitor if there are any ongoing issues with products that we need to be aware of.
- All goods returned must be in the same condition as new with labels attached, armour in position and in their original packaging and returned within 30 days of taking delivery of the goods.
- We advise all goods to be returned via either ‘Recorded Delivery’ or a ‘Signed for’ carrier as LadyBiker is not liable for items 'disappearing'!
- When returning items, the goods remain your liability until they are in our possession. Unless you qualify fro Free Returns, the cost of returning goods to LadyBiker is borne by you (the customer) and original postage costs cannot be reimbursed - however in the case of a product exchange, no additional postage costs are charged by LadyBiker, either UK or worldwide.
- Returns will be processed within 14 days of receipt. Please note that monies may appear in your bank after this time due to the overall banking process (this differs between banks).
- Product Faults
Please contact us initially at firstname.lastname@example.org and return the item within 30 days of receipt. The item will then be repaired, refunded or replaced, fault permitting. Please note that faulty items are only accepted within 30 days of your receipt of the item, as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015.